Wednesday, May 25, 2011

FAMOUS LINES FROM MOVIES

Can you decipher these famous movie lines from their initials? The name of the movie is given as a hint.

NOTE: #8, 12, and 13 are often misquoted. They are correct as shown below.

1. F the Y B R (Wizard of Oz)
2. G A M M D (Sudden Impact)
3. I G M H an O H C R (The Godfather))
4. I C B A C (On the Waterfront))
5. F M D I D G a D (Gone With the Wind)
6. I R for my C (Sunset Boulevard)
7. E T P H
8. T I a F W N in K A (Wizard of Oz)
9. H L at Y K (Casablanca)
10. M the F B W Y (Star Wars)
11. T N P L H (Wizard of Oz)
12. H W H a P (Apollo 13)
13. P I S P A T G B (Casablanca)
14. I H W S H (When Harry Met Sally)
15. I W T B A (Grand Hotel)
16. R U the U S (Casablanca)
17. A A T is A D (Gone With the Wind)
18. I D H to S Y any S B (The Treasure of the Sierra Madre)

Answers:

1. Follow the yellow brick road.
2. Go ahead, make my day.
3. I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
4. I coulda been a contender.
5. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
6. I'm ready for my close-up.
7. E T phone home
8. Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
9. Here's looking at you, kid.
10. May the Force be with you.
11. There's no place like home.
12. Houston, we've had a problem.
13. Play it, Sam. Play it. "As Time Goes By."
14. I'll have what she's having.
15. I want to be alone.
16. Round up the usual suspects.
17. After all, tomorrow is another day. 
18. I don't have to show you any stinking badges.


No comments:

Post a Comment