Saturday, November 22, 2014

BERTH OF A NATION I
Credit: GAMES Magazine - Dec. 1998
Ed Mayer

Fill in each blank with the name of a country, the pronunciation of which will suggest the appropriate word or words to complete the statement. Wordplay is fair play. For example,

You should only eat if you're ________

would be answered by HUNGARY.

1. Did _______ profit on the sale of your car?
2. If _______ your neck, you can see the sunset.
3. You can _______ the cake by adding more sugar.
4. _______ my brains, but I can't think of the answer.
5. I don't mean to _______, but please hurry.
6. Hey buddy, _______ a dime?
7. She sells _______ at the seashore
8. My favorite part of the movie is watching King _______up the Empire State Building with Fay Wray in his hand.

Answers:

1. Jamaica
2. Ukraine
3. Sweden
4. Iraq
5. Russia
6. Kenya
7. Seychelles
8. Congo

No comments:

Post a Comment