Saturday, November 22, 2014

IN THIS KNOW
Credit: GAMES Magazine
December, 2001
Debora Omari

Can you make sense of this poem?

Eye eight sum little raise inns
Wile wall king in this no.
It 'twas might teak old out --
For bee lows hero.

The raise inns star Ted Free zing!
Watt was eye to dew?
Watt ewes is arrays in
Won ewe Ken know choo?

Ice awe sum little chilled wren
Play yin in this know,
Bill ding a fines gnome an
At for bee lows hero.

Eye gave them mall my raise inns,
An two migrate Sue prize,
They oozed my gift to make there man
A mouth, a know sand ayes!

Answer:

I ate some little raisins
While walking in the snow.
It was mighty cold out --
Four below zero.

The raisins started freezing!
What was I to do?
What use is a raisin 
When you cannot chew?

I saw some little children
Playing in the snow,
Building a fine snowman
At four below zero.

I gave them all my raisins,
And to my great surprise,
They used my gift to make their man
A mouth, a nose and eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment