Friday, November 28, 2014

FOUR RHYMING RIDDLES

1)
Some are quick to take it,
Others must be coaxed;
Those who choose to take it
Gain and lose the most.

2)
Shorter than my four siblings,
But easily the strongest;
Though not as tall,
I oppose them all.

3)
I'm a little seed, three letters in my name.
Take two away, and I sound just the same.

4)
This house holds rooms, one score and six,
That shelter a vast mob.
Where lions lie down beside the lambs
And hearts and hands hobnob.

Yet kings and queens can never mate
Because their room are separate.
Boys and girls will never greet,
Dogs and cats will never meet.

What house is this that rules this way,
Forcing faith to fend with fear?
The answer to this riddle lies
Between the dead and dying here.



Answers:

1. RISK
2. THUMB 
3. PEA 
4. DICTIONARY

No comments:

Post a Comment