Thursday, January 29, 2015

SO I SAYS ............... III
Credit: GAMES Magazine - April, 1983
from GAMES readers

Can you think of an appropriate name to complete each of the SO I SAYS conversation pieces below?  For example,

So I says to the bride, I says ............. ,

The answer name would be MARY - the connection being Mary and marry.

1. So I says to the man playing bagpipes, I says .......... ,
2. So I says to the girl fixing the wire fence, I says ........... ,
3. So I says to the guy driving the tow truck, I says ............ ,
4. So I says to the comedian, I says ............. ,
5. So I says to the guy cooking eggs, I says ........... ,
6. So I says to the long-distance runner, I says ............ ,
7. So I says to the air-port shuttle driver, I says ................ ,
8. So I says to the girl who left the water running, I says ...... ,
9. So I says to the guy who won the lottery, I says .............. ,
10. So I says to the woman washing the linoleum, I says ...... ,

Answers:

1. SCOT
2. BARB
3. REX
4. JOSH
5. BENEDICT
6. MILES
7. VAN
8. FLO
9. RICH
10. FLORA 

No comments:

Post a Comment