Wednesday, May 4, 2016

HAVE WE MET? --- X
Credit: Tom and Ray Magliozzi
Car Talk - National Public Radio

Example:

Hi, my name is

Tim..........I work in the lumber business..........Tim ?????

Answer: Tim Burr

Hi, my name is

1. Shanda..........I'm a lighting tech..........Shanda ?????
2. Heidi..........I'm an insurance agent ..........Heidi ?????
3. Phil..........I'm a TV news reporter..........Phil ?????
4. Carrie..........I'm a furniture mover..........Carrie ?????
5. Oscar..........I'm a lay-off counselor..........Oscar ?????
6. Eaton..........I'm a dietician..........Eaton ?????
7. Mel..........I'm a music director..........Mel ?????
8. Zbignieu.....I'm a long-haul truck driver.....Zbignieu ?????
9. Hugh.......I'm a New York Dispute Arbiter.......Hugh ?????
10. Desdemona......I'm a museum guide......Desdemona ?????

Answers:

1. Shanda Lear
2. Heidi Ductible
3. Phil Mataleven
4. Carrie Desofa
5. Oscar La Vista
6. Eaton Wright
7. Mel F. Lewis
8. Zbignieu Rigg
9. Hugh Talkinamee
10. Desdemona Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment