Thursday, August 22, 2024

BERTH OF A NATION II

GAMES Magazine
December, 1998
Ed Mayer
 
Fill in each blank with the name of a country, the pronunciation of which will suggest the appropriate word or words to complete the statement. For example, Did _______  profit on the sale of your car? would be answered with JAMAICA (did you make?) For dis recipe I need a _______ solid white tuna would be answered with CANADA (can of the). Bad puns and slang are the rule.
 
1. Shake _______!
 
2. I _______ a Valentine, but she didn't reciprocate.
 
3. If you run out of water in the middle of the desert, you're a _______.
 
4. Aw, Mom, I'm sick of shopping! We're not stopping at the _______ ?
 
5. After learning our company was re-locating to a foreign country, I went home and _______ my options. 

6. Chip da ball onto da green, _______ your spot with a coin until your partner putts.

Answers:
 
1. DJIBOUTI
2. SENEGAL
3. GHANA
4. MALAWI
5. MOLDOVA
6. DENMARK



No comments:

Post a Comment