Thursday, September 19, 2024

How many familiar expressions can you think of that start with DON'T?  26 are listed below.

Example: Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

(Possible) Answers:

DON'T ........

1. put all your eggs in one basket.
2. put the cart before the horse.
3. bite off more than you can chew.
4. bite the hand that feeds you.
5. look a gift-horse in the mouth.
6. mix business with pleasure.
7. cry over spilled milk. 
8. have a cow.
9. send a boy to do a man's job.
10. fence me in.
11. tread on me.
12. rain on my parade.
13. call us, we'll call you.
14. get me wrong.
15. give up the ship.
16. make waves.
17. rub it in.
18. rush me.
19. quit you day job
20. talk to strangers.
21. take it personally.
22. mind if I do.
23. look now.
24. be a stranger.
25. even think about it.
26. throw the baby out with the bath water.

No comments:

Post a Comment