JOKES
Poet to friend: Life's not fair.
Friend: Why do you say that?
Poet: Well, for one thing, a banker can write a bad poem and no one cares. But watch what happens when a poet writes a bad check.
**************************
Q. What did the male elephant say when the female elephant passed by?
A. "Wow! A perfect 258-297-314"
****************************
Two businessmen, vacationing in Miami Beach, were comparing notes. "I'm here on insurance money," one said. "I collected $50,000 for fire damage."
"Me, too," the other replied. "But I got $100,000 for flood damage."
After a long pause, the first man asked, "Tell me, how do you start a flood?"
*****************************
Groucho Marks once told of the time his father tried to get stylish in a restaurant on New York's Lower East Side. He ordered a demitasse. The waiter, unmoved by such affectation, brought him a large cup of coffee.
"Look here, waiter," howled the elder Marx, "I ordered a demitasse and you brought me a full cup of coffee."
The waiter answered with a shrug, "So drink half of it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment