Sunday, May 2, 2021

FOUR RHYMING RIDDLES

1)
Some are quick to take it,
Others must be coaxed.
Those who choose to take it,
Gain and lose the most. 

2)
It's not a bird, though feathered.
It has a mobile nest.
It's quick in flight, and lethal,
When it abruptly comes to rest.

3)
The most impressive boundary
Is not a wall.
It's not a man-made thing at all.
Moving toward it won't reduce the gap,
And nothing marks it on a map.
 
4)
I'm as small as an ant, as big as a whale. 
I'll approach like a breeze, but can come like a gale.
Though I am harmless, I oft inspire fear.
I'll dance to the music, thought I can't hear. 
Of names I have many, of names I have one.
I'm slow as a snail, but from me you can't run.

Answers:
 
1. Risk
2. Arrow
3. Horizon 
4. Shadow
 

No comments:

Post a Comment