Wednesday, October 13, 2021

RESUME REGRETS I

A resume should emphasize your strengths, but sometimes things don't go as planned. The following are examples of resume entries gone wrong.

1. Excellent memory. Good people skills. Strong work ethic. Excellent memory.

2. Grate communication and atention to details

3. None of  my references really like me, so please don't believe what they say.

4. On a resume for a mortgage banking job: I bake great cakes and will share if you give me this job.

5. Hobbies: Enjoy cooking Chinese and Italians

6. 2001 summer Voluntary work for taking care of the elderly and vegetable people

7. Service for old man to check they are still alive or not

8. Hobbies: getting drunk every night down by the water, playing my guitar and smoking pot

9. A candidate listed her email address as pornstardelight@*****.com

10. Able to say the alphabet backwards in under 5 seconds.

11. Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a midwest chain store

12. Hobbies: Drugs and girls

13. Reason for leaving: I thought the world was coming to an end.

14. Objective: So one of the main things for me is, as the movie 'Jerry McGuire' puts it, "Show me the money!"

15. Skills: I have integrity so I will not steal office supplies and take them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment