HIDDEN WORDS X
Each sentence below contains the name of a VEGETABLE - spanning at least two words. Can you find them?
1. The way you chew bubble gum bothers me
2. You look ravishing, my dear, simply ravishing.!
3. Such actions would hardly be ethical, would they?
4. Wow! On that last turn I practically flipped the car over!
5. Can they amuse themselves a few minutes while we talk?
6. Knowing all the signs of the zodiac hardly matters in real life.
7. Oh, I think a leather belt and matching purse would be a perfect gift!
8. During the McCarthy era, dishonesty in government was commonplace.
9. His jaw will remain swollen 'til small incisions can be made in the tissue
10. After his call, I once more resumed counting the holes in the ceiling tiles.
11. But Dr. Gannon, I only need a few more days ..... can't we delay the operation?
12. The doctor set his stethoscope aside and looked gravely at the man before him.
13. The high-performance racing car Rothchild is driving took eight years to perfect.
14. My brother will be moving to either Quebec or New Brunswick, Canada next year.
15. Ten acres slated for new condominiums were re-zoned by the Board of Supervisors.
16. This new weather camera will be able to spot a tornado more easily than the older model.
17. The discovery of this African tribe answers a lot of questions about the effects of isolation.
18. Dear, I think you should discuss the wasp in a chapter on stinging insects instead of this one.
19. If you thing chewing bubble gum exercises your jaw, you are sadly mistaken.
Answers:
No comments:
Post a Comment