QUOTES CLIV
I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than in attempting to satisfy them.
John Stuart Mill
There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
Aristotle
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Albert Einstein
It seems to me that it is best to lay hold of the things we can put right rather than those we can do nothing but find fault with.
Booker T. Wahingtion
If we only wanted to be happy, it would be easy; but we want to be happier than other people, and that is almost always difficult, since we consider them happier than they are.
I do not know what I may appear to the world. But to myself, I seem to have been only a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding ..... a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay ..... undiscovered before me.
Sir Isaac Newton
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite or art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.
Eli Wiesel
No comments:
Post a Comment