UPS AND DOWNS IV
Dell PennyPress Variety Puzzles
April, 2021
An eight-letter word is hidden in each of the five groups below. Find the words by choosing one letter from each vertical pair. For example, given
V E L I P A U S
R A N O D L T E,
you can find the word VALIDATE by choosing V from the VR pair, A from the EA pair, etc.
1. H I D G H A N K
S E A E W I L D
2. A L L A F O R M
E M B O C I L E
3. B A R L K A E H
P U L A M E S T
4. F L O G I U L G
P R A F O A N D
5. W O N T E I L H
K I O D M R T L
Answers:
1. SIDEWALK
2. ALBACORE
3. PARAKEET
4. PROFOUND
5. WINDMILL
No comments:
Post a Comment