Thursday, April 13, 2023

UPS AND DOWNS V
Dell PennyPress Variety Puzzles
April, 2021

An eight-letter word is hidden in each of five groups below. Find the words by choosing one letter from each vertical pair. For example, given
 
A L  L A F O R M
E M B O C I  L E,

you can find the word ALBACORE by choosing A and L from the first two pairs, B from the third pair, etc.

1. M U S G T L O E
    B A N I  A E D W

2. H I  R T U O V E
    D E S B L R  S T

3. R  I  N I  A A I   E
    V E G E G  L D C

4.  I  P D  I   T  O I  N
    U N S  O G  N D A

5. D  O W N B R A M
    M A O  D I  E  C E

Answers:
 
1. BUNGALOW
2. DISBURSE
3. RENEGADE
4. INSIGNIA 
5. MOONBEAM


No comments:

Post a Comment