ODDS AND ENDS
IF ........................ I
Can you fill in the word or words to complete these familiar expressions, movie, song, or book titles, given the first word - IF - and the last word. For example:
IF .......................... me - the answer would be, If you ask me
IF ......................... it - the answer would be, If the shoe fits, wear it.
IF .......................... Hammer - the answer would be, If I Had a Hammer
1. IF ...................... shove
2. IF ...................... worst
3. IF ...................... Answers
4. IF ...................... Man
5. IF ...................... bold
6. IF ...................... Mind
7. IF ...................... Brain
8. IF ...................... Forest
9. IF ...................... You
10. IF ...................... cake
(Possible) Answers:
1. If push comes to shove
2. If worse comes to worst
3. If a Man Answers
4. If I Were a Rich Man
5. If I may be so bold
6. If you don't mind
If You Could Read My Mind
7. If I Only Had a Brain
8. If I Were King of the Forest
9. If Ever I Would Leave You
10. If I knew you were coming, I'd have baked a cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment