Tuesday, August 15, 2023

ODDS AND ENDS

IF ....................... II

Can you fill in the word or words to complete these familiar expressions, movie, song, or book titles, given the first word - IF - and the last word? For example:

IF .................... be, the answer could be, IF need be

IF .................... fails, the answer could be IF all else fails

1. IF ....................... you
2. IF ....................... that
3. IF ....................... talk
4. IF ....................... Cookie
5. IF ....................... now
6. IF ....................... on
7. IF ....................... time
8. IF ....................... kitchen

HINTS:
6. Shakespeare
7. Mose Allison

Answers:
 
1. If I were you
2. If it comes to that
3. If the walls could talk
4. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
5. If I knew then what I know now
6. If music be the food of love, play on
7. If you've got the money, I've got the time
8. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment