QUOTES CXCIV
To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
Elbert Hubbard
Good manners may be found in six words: Forget yourself and think of others.
Author Unknown
It isn't necessary to put out the other fellow's light to make yours shine more brightly.
Author Unknown
I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way, we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value.
Hermann Hesse
Allow yourself your victories. To be proud of who you've become and all the progress you've made. Especially the progress that no one else has seen.
Author Unknown
I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for.
Georgia O'Keeffe
A word of encouragement during failure is worth more than a dictionary of praise after success.
Author Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment